Nuance is loved by bathroom designers, fitters and homeowners alike thanks to its ease of installation.
Nuance panels are easy to move, cut, fit and seal using Complete, and they're faster to apply than tiles, and can be installed over existing tiles. With no grout to contend with, Nuance is seamless and easy to clean - no scrubbing required, and no need for unsightly trims.
In realistic marble, stone, wood and tile effects, Nuance means design freedom - helping you achieve a high-end, boutique bathroom finish in any home.
Why Choose Nuance?
- 100% Waterproof core.
- Designed with our patented post-formed edge and tongue and groove system for a seamless finish.
- Quicker and easier to install than tiles.
Filter by style
Murano Marble Matt
Ensure panels are stored completely flat prior to installation.
Bushboard Nuance wall panels are so easy to maintain. On a day-to-day basis all you need to do is wipe them down with a moist cloth and your favourite mild detergent.
. . .
show-more-arrowOur Nuance bathroom wall panels are guaranteed for 15 years.
To validate your 15 year guarantee Complete adhesive must be used. Bushboard surfaces are guaranteed for 15 years. Bushboard will make good by repair and/ or replacement (at it’s discretion) any wall panel product of its manufacture which can be shown to have failed by reason of defects in its manufacture, subject to fair wear and tear, provided the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and that the products are used for their intended purpose. Proof of date and place of purchase required. This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer and does not affect your rigshow-more-arrowhts in any way.
. . .
Questions about Nuance
A Nuance wall panel comes in two different types. WPC Panels (Wood/Plastic Composite) and Acrylic Panels.
Nuance Wall Panels are made in the UK.
WPC Wall Panels have our patented technology, you can achieve completely seamless designs, with no trims required, thanks to our 100% waterproof core and Postformed Edges. A perfect alternative to tiling, this range fixes securely to existing surfaces to achieve an unforgettable, modern looking bathroom that is equally practical. These panels come with postformed edges, creating a sophisticated, premium finish without the premium price tag.
Our Acrylic Panel range is ideal for anyone wanting to achieve a statement glass effect in their bathroom. Available in bold colours or contemporary geometric patterns, our designs are created on acrylic sheets, meaning a beautiful glass look without the price tag. The range is designed with colour coordinated trims* to complete the look you want for your bathroom.
The Nuance range is available in the below sizes and profiles:
- WPC Panels: 2420 x 1200 x 10mm postformed edge panel 2420 x 1200 x 10mm tongue and groove panel 2420 x 600 x 10mm tongue and groove panel
- Acrylic Panels: 2440 x 1220 x 4mm square edge 2440 x 900 x 4mm square edge 2440 x 600 x 4mm square edge
You can’t order a custom size, but our wall panels are easy to cut and simple to fit, so you can make your favorite design work for your space.
For full fitting instructions for Nuance wall panels can be downloaded here: (Install PDF download).
Nuance wall panels are available nationwide. Check out our Where to Buy section to find your closest retailer.
Nuance wall panels should be cleaned regularly to avoid build up of limescale, soap scum and other bathroom dirt. To clean, simply spray a non-abrasive bathroom cleaner, wipe with a clean damp non-abrasive cloth (micro fibre is fine) then rinse away any cleaning residue with cold water.
Yes, Nuance is a waterproof system! Our panels are guaranteed to remain watertight and waterproof for 15 years from date of purchase, as long as they’ve been installed as per our instructions and maintained as per our recommendations (read our 15 Year Guarantee below for more information).
Nuance Panels are guaranteed to remain watertight and waterproof for 15 years from date of purchase, as long as they’ve been installed as per our instructions and maintained as per our recommendations. Regular maintenance and care is required to ensure your system stays watertight, so make sure you follow our fitting instructions for the correct panel type, and read our care guide. We recommend replacing your silicone sealant every 18 months to ensure your system remains watertight and waterproof. Systems where the sealant has failed due to lack of maintenance will not be valid under our guarantee.
With the exception of WPC Tile collection, our decors are not designed to align across joints. The impact will vary based on the décor, on some it may be more evident than others. Some onsite scribing may be required to ensure panels completely align.
Here are four advantages of shower panels over tiles:
- They will save you money On average, you can save up to 25% on shower panels vs tiles. That makes some sense though; not only do you need two or three panels vs multiple tiles, but the longevity of our products means that there’s a saving on the full life cost, too.
- No grout = no mould. Imagine your shower wall as one expanse of easy to clean surface – no grout lines, no breaks in the elegant design. Without grouting lines, we’ve eliminated the breeding ground for mould that you get with tiles. What’s more, with our Nuance & Nuance Designer Range you don’t even need trims. Instead, we offer colour compatible sealant which creates an even more seamless, sophisticated finish.
- They are quicker to install If you think of tiling a bathroom enclosure as a 300-piece puzzle, then installing shower panels is an easy 3-piece puzzle. For you, that helps your installer get in and out quicker, meaning your bathroom gets back to being your bathroom sooner. Plus, you don’t need a specialist tiler to do the work, and any tradesperson will be able to fit and install your panels.
- They’re easier to maintain and stay cleaner. No grubby grout lines means no endless scrubbing. With their non-porous surface, shower panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. A selection of our panels are also available in our Antibacterial Coating which further enhances this cleanliness. The antibacterial coating is incorporated into the panel during the production process and kills bacteria as it comes into contact with the surface.
The answer is yes and no. Nuance & Nuance Designer panels can be, however Nuance Acrylic can not!
The primary fixing for Nuance should always be our Complete adhesive. Our Nuance Acrylic panels should be used with Stixall Neutral Cure adhesive.
Check the installation instructions to be sure that you have the right adhesive for your panel.