Your Career at Bushboard
Be part of our team!
Grow your career in a growing business. It's exciting times at Bushboard in Wellingborough.
Bushboard (Part of Wilsonart International Holdings, LLC.) is a very successful medium-sized company that is continuously growing.
Vacancy: FP & A Business Partner
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) provide senior management with a forecast of the company’s profit and loss and operating performance for the upcoming quarter and year
- These forecasts and budgets inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments
- Business Partner to the UK Management team in providing management accounting information and analysis for decision making
- A key player in special projects to drive business improvement and business strategy
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for all UK companies, review with senior management
- Continually develop company budgeting and forecasting processes
- Review monthly trading results for all UK companies providing commentaries and analysis of business performance that incorporate group reporting requirements
- Provide financial analysis and commercial insight that supports management decision making
- Be a key team member in special projects that focus on business growth strategies, process optimisation and capital allocation
- A degree and experience in the financial field e.g. Accountancy or Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies
- Qualified / Finalist ACMA or ACA qualification
- Experience within Financial control / reporting, commercial, strategy / planning and analysis
- Well-developed IT skills
- An analytical, challenging mindset
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Annual appraisals to be undertaken by Financial Controller and objectives set for the forthcoming year.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation from time to time
Health and Safety:
- All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work.
- Employees must co-operate with the company on all aspects of Health and Safety to meet the legal requirements as outlined in the company H&S policy and procedures.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies.