Your Career at Bushboard
Be part of our team!
Grow your career in a growing business. It's exciting times at Bushboard in Wellingborough.
Bushboard (Part of Wilsonart International Holdings, LLC.) is a very successful medium-sized company that is continuously growing.
Vacancy: Business Support Co-ordinator
To ensure that all customer touch points receive the highest care and attention in order that sales grow across all ranges within the Wilsonart UK portfolio. Working with Installers, Fitters, End Users, Retailers and Distributors, the main purpose is to provide an internal technical support, including providing installation advice, product advice, samples and marketing input to develop the Installer Network. End user support is also fundamental to the role and involves taking inbound calls and advising customer on technical and consumer related information.
- Contact distributors, customers and installers regarding training and sales opportunities.
- Making outbound calls to installers and distributors to discuss core products in Wilsonart UK ranges, arranging online training sessions and support the installers on technical queries
- Gain Market and competitor information during outbound calls
- New Product development sell in for marketing material
- Making outbound calls for new installer/fitter business with a view of introducing Wilsonart Product ranges, agree participation in training sessions and arranging for samples stands and distributor visits
- Receiving Inbound calls from End users looking for product advice, display information and reseller information and advising accordingly
- Receiving inbound calls from installers requesting technical advice and providing installer information
- Collate information to complete admin tasks following calls with retailers
- Ensure installer training courses are full by arranging with retailers, distributors and installers for each area
Based in Bushboard, Wellingborough
Annual appraisals to be undertaken by Customer Support Manager and objectives set for the forthcoming year.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation from time to time
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work.
Employees must co-operate with the company on all aspects of Health and Safety to meet the legal requirements as outlined in the company H&S policy and procedures.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies.